I write in my diary, journal… whatever you want to call it, on a semi-regular basis. I started probably just over a year ago. And I would say that it’s helped me greatly with… being myself, dealing with anxiety, and depression… life in general. A place where my thoughts exist without them actually being in the ‘real’ world. Much like this blog. I suppose it is a form of evolution. Diary Darwinism.
Anyway, some of the things I write in my diary:
- Letters to people, only seen by my eyes.
- Rants about anything and everything.
- Writing ideas and general writing madness.
- Massively private confessions
- Things that wouldn’t translate to spoken words.
- Things I wish for.
- Musings on the world.
- Incesent ramblings about people.
- Self-improvement plans.
- Things I neither approve of nor understand…
So, yeah, that’s it. And now here I am. My new ‘diary-kind-of-thing-blog-thing’ on here.
You get it. I’m mad.