So, 2016… it’s ending. I suppose for some it will have already slipped into 2017, into another year of possibility. Looking back, it has been a funny, even strange year for myself… then again, aren’t they all in some way. So, here is what’s happened – the good, the bad, and the ugly:
- Attended university for a… week…
- Begun writing poetry.
- Evolved my love of Tea!
- Didn’t fall completely apart.
- Read 23 books.
- Begun seriously meditating.
- Scrapped two semi-written novels.
- Kept a semi-regular diary.
- Completed a few short-stories.
- Found the tiniest shred of happiness.
- Realised many things.
- Uncovered many revelations.
- Grown my hair.
- Felt deep jealousy.
- Felt contempt in my abilities.
- Come to love at least something.
And that’s that. I hope 2017 brings the best things it can. And that I reach places and do things I never have before.
Happy New Year to you all! 🙂